Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

About Me

Greetings,

Thanks for stopping by my video game review site/blog.

I started playing video games approximately twenty years ago and have been a gamer since. I grew up playing the Atari 2600 and my cousins' NES, but I didn't own a console until the release of the Super Nintendo. Since then, I've owned most of the major systems and have had a lot of experience playing almost all of them. I currently own every major console, as well as a DSi and PSP. I will be reviewing games for each platform, and within every genre.

My favourite genres include: first-person shooters, sports games and action/adventure games. However, I'm also a big fan of role-playing games.

My career as a reviewer began in 2004, when I started reviewing movies for a horror movie website (www.allhorrormovies.com.) I was one of their main reviewers, reviewing movies for independent studios as well as Lion's Gate Films. I've been wanting to review games since then and have decided to begin that, as it is my favourite hobby and main interest/passion.

My goal with this site/blog is to review the games I play with 100% honesty, integrity and to be as detailed as possible.

Keep checking back as I will be updating this blog/site with reviews regularly. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. I'm always interested in a good discussion about my favourite hobby and past-time.

Happy gaming.

- Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment